Preschooling is the basic foundation stone of a child’s formal education.
At Sukhmani Kindergarten, one of the best nursery school in Kurukshetra, we not only introduce your toddler to academic learning, but also at the same time ensure that he/she enjoys the time spent there. Our well-educated teachers and expert staff members pay personal attention to connect with the mind, heart, and body of kids through a stringent and well-rounded curriculum that stays the best from the rest. We encourage each and every child to explore, understand, and delight in an environment that is not only academically challenging but developmentally appropriate also.
Sukhmani Kindergarten, is a theme based pre-nursery school in Kurukshetra, who has adopted the best-graded curriculum from leading schools across the U.K. We focus on individual learning of every child and building his/her cognitive, motor, language, social skills, and self-esteem which help them to perform the best of their potential.
When it comes to academics at Sukhmani Kindergarten, the best pre-nursery school in Kurukshetra, it always stands out from the rest by having following things:
- Well-qualified teachers and staff
- An average class section carries not more than 22 students
- A joyous and friendly environment
- Child-friendly equipments
- Enticing toys and scientifically designed games to aid in better learning
All offered courses at Sukhmani Kindergarten, pre-nursery school in Kurukshetra are based on core curriculum principles. Our core curriculum principles create a classroom environment where students are questioned and challenged academically and also allowed to integrate their faith in distinct subject areas.
As per the basic curriculum principles, we believe;
- In the single Word of God and the world belongs to God.
- Faith and learning are uniquely integrated with each other.
- Home, school, and fane together nurture a child.
- The primary function of the school is to provide education.
- In using high-quality, research-based materials that ideally fit our curriculum.