Learning develops a lifetime skill that goes far beyond writing, reading, and calculating.
As per the research, 90% of the brain is developed by the age of 5 years, therefore, early childhood learning plays the most important part to shape the future of a child.
At Sukhmani Kindergarten, one of the best preschools in Kurukshetra, we have a specially designed preschool curriculum based on EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) curriculum to induce the intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual development and growth of every child in a caring and loving environment.
We also provide professional teaching and regular support to your child that will allow us to know what type of activities are ideally suited to your child’s unique needs. Our flexible preschool curriculum usually involves 3 prime areas of your child development, such as:
- Communication and language skill
- Physical and intellectual development
- Personal, social and emotional development
We enable our preschool kids to learn naturally at their own individual potential and pace for their overall physical, intellectual, and social development.
All learning skill sessions are also integrated through music, dance, art, yoga, games, playing activities, movement, toys, puzzles, interactions, books, social events, festival celebration, fun sheets, and awareness etc.
Our preschool curriculum ensures an active participation of the parents also, where kids are encouraged to think, experiment, discover, apply simple logics, do reasoning, solve the problems, learn through natural curiosity and lively interaction, and many other activities at their own individual pace.
We effectively implement the integrated and well-segmented methodologies such as the proven play way, Montessori and Multiple intelligence, including all the learning fundamentals and programs in a natural adaptive and easy manner.
Key features or learning activities provided by Preschool curriculum at Sukhmani Kindergarten, the best preschool in Kurukshetra includes:
- Encourage children to develop faith in God and also help them learn to praise God during devotions.
- Development of creativity and imagination through various activities such as play dough, block building, sand and water play, modeling, painting, story-acting, drawing, and various craft projects.
- Enjoyment of music through listening, singing, and rhythm activities
- Physical development through small and large motor skill development activities, outdoor play, group play, health and safety units.
- The development of skills through readiness activities including understanding in visual and auditory perception, shapes, colors, language, numbers, table or group games, and motor activities.